I’m delighted that you are considering a place at Ark Soane for your child in September 2023. This will mark an exciting milestone for the school as we move into our full premises complete with exceptional classrooms, laboratories and PE space.
There are few decisions that we make that are as important as where we choose to send our children for secondary school: not only finding a great school but also finding the school which is the right fit.
Many parents and students know that Soane was right for them. They are committed to Soane because they know that we believe in the limitless potential of every child through:
- Our commitment to an academic curriculum with a focus on maths, science, English, languages and humanities;
- Our commitment to exceptional teaching with a founding team who are all extraordinary in their fields, a school dedicated to always improving the quality of its teaching and a focus on always refining and improving what we do to meet our students’ needs;
- Our commitment to making sure that no child gets left behind by always being clear about what our students need to know, checking that they know it and supporting them to catch up – and never letting them off the hook – if they don’t; and
- Our commitment to outstanding behaviour both inside and outside the classroom: always keeping children safe; always maximising their time for learning and always insisting on 100%.
For many others the decision is more difficult. Many students are considering an excellent alternative school; often with a strong history and a strong reputation. They select Soane because they know that:
- We will always be kind; we will have only the highest expectations of our students and we know that these can be hard to meet. Where students struggle we are committed to calmly but firmly supporting them to rise to our expectations;
- We will provide opportunities for students to develop their creative skills through music and art alongside a chosen enrichment activity; and
- ARK’s backing provides strong foundations with a strong track record of achieving exceptional results.
Some others make the choice that Soane is not the right school for their child – and conversations with these parents are every bit as valuable: we all want to make sure that each child goes to the school which is right for them and we know that no school will be the right environment for everyone.
We will provide a tough academic curriculum. We will expect our students to work hard all the time. We will require excellent behaviour in class, around school and in the community. And we will count on the support of parents.
In return we will provide excellent teaching and countless opportunities for our students to develop their character and their maturity. And, as we grow, we are committed to working with, and listening to, our families.
From the 1st of September you will be able to apply for one of our 180 places for September 2023. If you are interested in exploring a place please review our prospectus and apply to attend one of our open events where you can find out more.
If any of your questions remain unanswered please contact us email@example.com to arrange a discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Visiting Ark Soane
We always welcome visits from families considering applying for a place at Soane. If you would like to visit the school please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a place
You can apply for a place at Ark Soane Academy via Ealing Council’s coordinated school admissions process. Please see here for more information. If you need any assistance completing the forms please contact email@example.com.